A single-use, malleable atomization device, which delivers targeted topical anaesthetic for pediatric use
MADdy™ pediatric laryngo-tracheal mucosal atomization device consists of a small atomizing tip at the end of a flexible applicator that is partially concealed by a colourful, child-friendly blowfish and used for dispensing topical medications to the nose, mouth, throat, hypopharynx, larynx and trachea in a fine, gentle mist.
MADdy™ is the ideal pediatric airway device for delivering topical anaesthetics prior to difficult/awake intubations, bronchoscopy, TEE and endoscopy. MADdy™ is not a prefilled device; as such, its versatility offers total control over topical medication delivery.
The practitioner selects the type of medication and exact dosing desired, and can attain precise, targeted delivery specific to the patient’s anatomy by shaping the malleable stylet.
MADdy™ is disposable which eliminates the cross-contamination risks associated with re-usable atomizers.
Child-friendly and no sharps
- Eliminates risk of a needlestick injury
- Eliminates the fear associated with needles
- Internal stylet provides support, maleability, and memory
- Solutions disperse evenly in any position
- No clogging
- Single patient use
- Eliminates risk of cross contamination
- Patient needs targeted specifically by medication, concentration, position and location